Andrew P. Ringnes, M.D.
To view patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Ringnes, please click below.
Dr. Andrew Ringnes is board-certified in orthopedic surgery and fellowship-trained in orthopedic trauma. He specializes in treating musculoskeletal conditions and injuries, including fractures, arthritis, and ligament and tendon injuries, and in performing arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder and knee as well as joint replacement of the shoulder, hip, and knee. He joined Tahoe Forest Orthopedics & Sports Medicine in 2015.
After receiving his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of San Diego in San Diego, California, Dr. Ringnes went to New Orleans, Louisiana, where he earned his Doctor of Medicine degree at Tulane University School of Medicine. He completed his orthopedic surgery residency at Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine in Rochester, Michigan, before electing to undergo advanced training through an orthopedic trauma fellowship at Stanford Health Care in Redwood City, California.
In addition to providing orthopedic care, Dr. Ringnes enjoys following the Oakland Raiders and keeping active by skiing and playing golf.
Dr. Ringnes is available to see patients in Truckee at our Tahoe Forest Orthopedics & Sports Medicine location.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology and Chemistry: University of San Diego, San Diego, CA
- Doctor of Medicine: Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine, Rochester, MI
- Orthopedic Trauma Fellowship: Stanford Health Care, Redwood City, CA
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
10051 Lake Avenue, Suite 3
Truckee, CA 96161