Anna J. Holman, M.D.
To view patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Holman, please click below.
Fellowship-trained and board-certified sports medicine specialist Dr. Anna Holman joined Tahoe Forest Orthopedics & Sports Medicine in 2021. Dr. Holman specializes in diagnostic and therapeutic ultrasound procedures and is skilled in treating and preventing overuse injuries and relative energy deficiency in the elite and recreational athlete. She is determined to help all her patients pursue and maintain an active and healthy lifestyle.
Dr. Holman received her Bachelor of Arts degree in anthropology at Colorado College in Colorado Springs. She moved back to her home city, Salt Lake City, to attend the University of Utah School of Medicine for her Doctor of Medicine degree. Dr. Holman continued at The University of Utah to complete her family medicine residency and sports medicine fellowship.
Outside of practicing medicine, Dr. Holman enjoys skiing, mountain biking, and hiking with her husband Hunter and their dog, Rooney.
Dr. Holman is available to see patients in Truckee at our Tahoe Forest Sports Medicine & Therapy Services location.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology: Colorado College, Colorado Springs, CO
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT
- Family Medicine Residency: The University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: The University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Board Certification: American Board of Family Medicine – Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
10710 Donner Pass Road
Truckee, CA 96161