Anna Aldridge, M.S., L.A.T., A.T.C., C.K.T.P., N.S.C.A.-C.P.T.
Anna Aldridge is a certified athletic trainer who specializes in providing bone, joint, and muscle care for athletes and weekend warriors. She is highly skilled at evaluating and treating a wide range of sports-related injuries and conditions, and she works hard to provide each of her patients with the specialized sports care they need to get back to enjoying an active, healthy lifestyle.
Anna received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Simpson College in Indianola, Iowa. She then attended The University of Iowa in Iowa City, where she graduated with her Master of Science degree in health and human physiology.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts: Simpson College, Indianola, IA
- Master of Science in Health and Human Physiology: The University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- NSCA-Certified Personal Trainer and Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Certified Healthcare Provider
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner
- M1–Basic Training: Graston Technique® Certification
- Far West Athletic Trainers’ Association
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Nevada Athletic Trainers’ Association