Jordan A. Myers, L.A.T., A.T.C.
Jordan Myers is a certified athletic trainer who specializes in providing sports care for a variety of bone, joint, and muscle injuries and conditions. She excels at assessing, diagnosing, and treating active individuals and athletes of all levels, and she is dedicated to helping each patient get back to the activities they love.
Jordan received her Bachelor of Science degree in athletic training from the College of Charleston in South Carolina. She recently went back to school to earn her Associate of Arts degree in Spanish from Lake Tahoe Community College in South Lake Tahoe, California.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training: College of Charleston, Charleston, SC
- Associate of Arts in Spanish: Lake Tahoe Community College, South Lake Tahoe, CA
- National Board for Certification in the Orthopedic Specialties
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- The American Society of Orthopedic Professionals