Jonathan T. Hagen, M.D.
To view patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Hagen, please click below.
Fellowship-trained sports medicine surgeon Dr. Jonathan Hagen joined Tahoe Forest Orthopedics & Sports Medicine in 2018. He specializes in providing nonsurgical and surgical care for sports-related injuries and is dedicated to combining technical expertise with compassion to give his patients the best orthopedic care possible.
Dr. Hagen earned his Bachelor of Science degree in biology from John Brown University in Siloam Springs, Arkansas, before moving to College Station, Texas, to receive his medical degree from Texas A&M College of Medicine. He completed his orthopedic surgery residency at The University of Oklahoma College of Medicine in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. After his residency, he decided to continue his training with a sports medicine fellowship at Tahoe Orthopedics & Sports Medicine and Barton Health in Zephyr Cove, Nevada.
Dr. Hagen loves being active outdoors and understands how detrimental it is to be unable to play sports, run around with your kids, or do any other beloved activity, which is why he decided to pursue an orthopedic career to help injured patients return to doing the things they love to do.
Available to see patients in Truckee and Incline Village, Dr. Hagen provides orthopedic care at our Tahoe Forest Orthopedics & Sports Medicine location and the Incline Village Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: John Brown University, Siloam Springs, AR
- Doctor of Medicine: Texas A&M College of Medicine, College Station, TX
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: The University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Oklahoma City, OK
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: Tahoe Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, Barton Health, Zephyr Cove, NV
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Gold Humanism Honor Society
10051 Lake Avenue, Suite 3
Truckee, CA 96161
880 Alder Avenue, 2nd Floor
Incline Village, NV 89451