Daniel Coll, P.A.-C.
Daniel Coll is a certified physician assistant with over 20 years of experience. As a dedicated expert, he is highly skilled at providing the exceptional orthopedic care his patients deserve. After determining a diagnosis, Daniel thoroughly explains and educates each of his patients on their orthopedic injury or condition before working with them to find a treatment solution that meets their individual needs and goals.
Daniel received his Bachelor of Science degree in environmental biology and management from the University of California in Davis. He completed the physician assistant studies program at Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, California, as well as his master’s degree in health sciences at Pacific University College of Health Professions in Forest Grove, Oregon. Daniel later completed his Master of Business Administration degree in health administration at the University of Colorado in Denver.
When he is not seeing patients, Daniel enjoys spending time with his family as well as whitewater rafting, kayaking, overland travel, camping, and skiing.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Biology and Management: University of California, Davis, CA
- Physician Assistant Studies: Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, CA
- Master’s Degree in Health Sciences: Pacific University College of Health Professions, Forest Grove, OR
- Master of Business Administration in Health Administration: University of Colorado, Denver, CO
- PA Leadership and Management Certificate: Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Certification
- Distinguished Fellow: American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Past Director at Large: Nevada Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants Representative: Rural Health Workgroup for the National Quality Forum
- American Academy of Physician Assistants Representative: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Past Education Committee Member: Orthopedic Trauma Associations
- Membership Committee: Orthopedic Trauma Orthopedic Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Physician Associates
- California Academy of PAs
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Nevada Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery